Monday, April 13, 2009

Dogs in the Classroom





Today is my last day of Spring Break. I needed to run to school to grab a book to do some work to prepare for the coming week. Since I also needed to run to Petsmart, I decided to take the Girls with me.

So, off we went and when we arrived, I took them into my classroom. Believe me, I didn't take too many pictures of my classroom as it is in a "temporary building" which is close to collapsing and mold infested.

When the Girls got inside, they immediately started chasing each other around the room with Mimi woofing the whole time.

Once they had their game of tag, they settled down for a couple of pictures.

Mimi goes for the "Seat of Power" at my teacher desk. Actually, she can have it!!! LOL!!!










Molly decides to hang out by the door








"Mom, we're ready to go to Petsmart now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment